There are a lot of new faces around here lately so I thought I would introduce my little family. These are our twin girls Charlotte Rose and Grace Ellen. Being a full-time mom while working from home has its challenges but I am so incredibly thankful for a career and schedule that allows me to be with my girls as much as possible. The girls just turned two at the end of January and this was the first time we had a chance to get out in some nice weather to get some recent family photos taken. They change so incredibly fast and I am obsessed with documenting and remembering every stage of their childhood. I know my kids won’t be kids for long and hold onto every precious moment. Please mommas, take more pictures!
A few fun facts about the twins:
- The twins came from IVF. If you are anyone you know are struggling with infertility I would LOVE to share our story with you and be there to support others.
- Each of the girls middle names comes from one of their grandmothers.
- Charlotte prefers her mommy while Grace is truly obsessed with her daddy.
- Two is by far the hardest and best age.
- The twins were born 45 minutes apart.
- Grace uses a wheelchair.
- Charlotte is the wildest, sweetest little monster.
- The girls have the most incredible bond. They are best friends, enemies and partners in crime. Watching them become playmates and sisters is the best part of them growing up.
Charlotte & Grace
To view more personal galleries like this one click here. If you are interested in booking a family photo session with me click here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Location: Cake Bake Shop